Walkgrove has developed its own SCORM 1.2 compliant LMS specifically for organisations looking for a cost effective and comprehensive tool.
Svelte’s USP is simplicity. It tracks e-learning and provides valuable usage reports to ensure organisations can manage their e-learning content and learners simply and effectively.
Svelte in brief
- Can be hosted either by customer organisation or by Walkgrove
- Can be customised for clients that have very particular and specific needs including single sign-on and integrations with other learning management and IT systems
- Option for multi-lingual user interface in either English, French, Spanish or Arabic (other languages are available by request)
- Principal learner functionality includes:
- Optional self-registration
- Access to allocated modules
- Review module summary/details
- Launch modules
- Add module feedback/comments
- Print module completion certificate
- Tier 1 admin functionality includes:
- Add new users –single and bulk upload
- Update user details
- Create job/role profiles
- Assign learners to job/role profile
- Assign modules to job/role profiles
- Access, view and download reports
- Optional tier 2 admin functionality (to cater for parent/subsidiary structure)
- Functionality as above (some will move from tier 1 to tier 2)
- Bespoke banners for each subsidiary/department
- Access, view and download subsidiary specific reports
Svelte can also be integrated with other systems be that via active directory or a custom API.
If you would like more information including pricing and hosting options, or to request a demonstration of the platform, give us a call or use our contact form below.