With 20 years' experience behind us, we know a thing or two about developing and delivering bespoke training solutions! This section of our website is aimed at sharing that experience and knowledge with you. Feel free to download and share any of the content below and, if you have any questions, please do get in touch either by calling us or by using our online form.
Showing all entries
In this white paper we consider:
- The savings and other benefits which can be achieved by converting classroom content to online learning
- Course duration, media, interactivity and practice opportunities when designing your course
- Converting existing PowerPoint content to transform a role-play into an online game or simulation
- When a blend works better—choosing the best of all worlds.
As always, get in touch if you would like to talk to us about creating engaging and motivating e-learning for your learners.
Here are the slides for Lucy Hodge’s presentation which were presented during the eLN webinar ‘Managing cognitive load’ on 27 July 2017
Please feel free to download these – and the accompanying whitepaper, and get in touch if you would like to talk to us about how you can apply cognitive load theory to help engage your learners
Watch the webinar recording for more information
Managing Director, Sarah Smith and Project Manager, Alison Riggott, presented at FutureDRV’s Expert Round Table event at the CILT offices in Corby on 29 June 2017.
The pair drew on their expertise in developing digital and traditional training media for professional drivers to talk about, ‘Distance learning for the new generation’.
In this white paper we look at:
- The formation of the cognitive load theory and its key assumptions
- Cognitive load theory and instructional design
- The risks of cognitive underload and overload
- Applying the theory to real life scenarios
As always, get in touch if you would like to talk to us about how you can apply cognitive load theory to help engage your learners.