With 20 years' experience behind us, we know a thing or two about developing and delivering bespoke training solutions! This section of our website is aimed at sharing that experience and knowledge with you. Feel free to download and share any of the content below and, if you have any questions, please do get in touch either by calling us or by using our online form.
Viewing entries posted by Lucy Hodge (show all entries)
Walkgrove is delighted to have partnered with the eLN Network to present Comparing apples with apples - a webinar about how to ensure great responses to your Request for Proposal.
This webinar will help you understand:
• What you need to think about and who you need to consult before you start to write your RfP
• What potential suppliers need to know in order to provide an effective response
• How to structure your RfP for completeness and clarity
• How to evaluate the responses fairly
View the webinar, or download the slides here.
With so many competing suppliers offering a wide range of different off-the-shelf e-learning solutions, choosing the right generic course can be a huge challenge. The following white paper and webinar will serve as tools to help you navigate the market and find the course(s) that fit your needs.
This white paper will provide an overview of the most commonly used terminology—starting with the difference between ‘generic’ and ‘bespoke’ training. You’ll find out when and why choosing a generic product is the right decision, and when you should opt for something else; what to look for in an off the shelf package; the different range of customisation options; and how to find a supplier who can provide both credible content and excellent learning design.
In the webinar, we looked at the real differences between generic and bespoke e-learning (the choice isn’t just price vs quality!) and considered the parameters that could lead you to choose a generic option. By helping you identify your requirements and providing an insight into where to look for suppliers, you’ll be able to find the right course for your organisation. You can also download the webinar slides here. You can also download the webinar slides here.
Here are the slides for Lucy's presentation which were presented during her webinar 'From classroom to screen' on the 17th January, 2018.
Please feel free to check these out and do get in touch if you would like to talk to us about creating engaging and motivating e-learning for your learners.
Watch the webinar recording for more information
Watch out for our next webinar!
In this white paper we consider:
- The savings and other benefits which can be achieved by converting classroom content to online learning
- Course duration, media, interactivity and practice opportunities when designing your course
- Converting existing PowerPoint content to transform a role-play into an online game or simulation
- When a blend works better—choosing the best of all worlds.
As always, get in touch if you would like to talk to us about creating engaging and motivating e-learning for your learners.