Core Assets were searching for a range of generic leadership and management e-learning modules that would align with their personal development programme.
After reviewing our Ready to Go fundamentals range, Core Assets chose the following modules for use in that programme:
- Head in the Sand - hitting difficult conversations head on
- I like talking to you - the art of building strong rapport
- I prefer the carrot - motivating through reward and recognition
- It's what you don't say - what non-verbal communication says
- Seal the deal - increasing your bargaining power
- Strength far and wide - building a strong foundation for all effective virtual teams
- Sway this way - how to influence group discussions and decisions
- Tug of war - overcoming resistance to change
- Two ears one mouth - learn how to listen effectively
- Where did the day go - recognising what wastes your time
The Core Assets branded modules were loaded onto the company LMS for distribution to all staff.